Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dreams to Adopt

Phew!! It's taken a long time to get to this point, but we are so ready to begin a new adventure! I've always wanted to adopt, but we never thought it would become a reality. It's exciting to think that we could add not only a child to our lives, but also a lifelong friend. Recently, we were able to meet and hear the adoption stories of others. Truly, there are some amazing, brave people out there, birth moms and adoptive couples alike.  We listened in detail to the stories of birth moms and we were just awed by their brave and fighting spirits.  We felt their pain and joys as they described their decision to place, pregnancy, and placement.  We hope one day to add our story to theirs.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Tracey sent me the link to your blog (I'm Lincoln's SIL). We adopted our little boy and are starting our paperwork again next month. I'll totally add your info to our adoption blog, do you guys have a button?

    Good luck! I hope the process goes smoothly, adoption totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you guys! If you get a button I will totally add it to my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shop is super cute! email me at thriftedthings@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck, I think adoption is one of the great things that helps in supporting children in this day and age!

    ReplyDelete